About This Site
The Kyushu University Center for Designed Futures website (“this website”) is operated by the Kyushu University Center for Designed Futures. This page outlines some important points to explain Kyushu University Center for Designed Futures’s terms and policies in relation to this website. By using our site you accept these terms. Kyushu University Center for Designed Futures bears no responsibility for the content of external sites linked from this website.
The information posted on this site is related to the education and research at the Kyushu University Center for Designed Futures(hereinafter “this center”), and will never include:
- Information that violates public order and morals
- Commercial or for-profit information that significantly deviates from the purpose of education and research
- Information that advertises or promotes a particular religion
- Information that advertises the political campaigns of any association, political organization, or political party
- Information that may harm the rights or interests of an individual, association, or organization
- Information that infringes on copyright any other information that is not suitable for the public relations of this center
All information on this website, including news articles, essays, photographs, images, illustrations, logos, trademarks, and the like (collectively, the content), as well as its arrangement and relevant data, is owned by the Kyushu University Center for Designed Futures.
Linking to the Kyushu University Center for Designed Futures Website
Please feel free to link to the Kyushu University Center for Designed Futures website. When linking to this site, please note the following: – You don’t need to contact the center when linking to this site. But please note URLs page content are subject to change without warning.
- Linking to this site from websites that violate the law or public order and morals are prohibited.
- Linking to this site from advertising or business websites is prohibited.
Inquiries Regarding This Website
For general inquiries and comments regarding this website, please contact the site administrator (Kyushu University Center for Designed Futures). For inquiries regarding specific pages, please use the contact information listed on each page if available.
The center promotes the protection of personal information by stipulating our personal information protection policy, building a framework for the protection of personal information, and ensuring thorough efforts and awareness of the importance of protecting personal information.
Management of personal information
To maintain the personal information of our users in its accurate and newest state, and to prevent illegal access, loss, damage, and leakage of personal information, the center takes necessary measures, such as being thorough in improvements and training regarding our security system maintenance and management infrastructures, implement safety measures, and conduct strict management of personal information.
Purposes of use of personal information
The personal information provided to us by our users is used to send e-mails and documents for correspondence, for information regarding work, and for responses to queries.
Prohibition of disclosure or provision of personal information to third parties
The center will conduct appropriate management of the personal information provided to us by our users, and will not disclose the information to third parties, with the exception of the following cases:
- The user has given consent.
- To provide a service desired by a user, we disclose information to the actor trusted with the work.
- Disclosure is necessary according to the law.
Personal information safety measures
The center takes the strictest security measures to ensure the accuracy and safety of personal information.
If a user wishes to inquire about, revise, or delete their own personal information, the center will respond accordingly upon confirming the user’s identity.
Reviewing and observing legislation and standards
As well as observing Japanese legislation and other standards applicable to the personal information the center hold, the center will also endeavor to review and improve the contents of this policy at our discretion.
Please forward any queries relating to the handling of personal information to the contact details below.
Kyushu University Center for Designed Futures, firstname.lastname@example.org